How to Enroll
Gesu School has an open, non-selective admission policy. Priority is given to children living in the zip codes 19121, 19122, 19123, 19130, 19132, and 19133 and siblings of current students. Children of alumni will be considered regardless of zip code. We serve 450 children, grades Pre-K through 8.
Tuition for the 2018-19 school year is $8,500 per student. Gesu School provides generous financial aid with the minimum financial aid award being $6,100 per student. All families are encouraged to submit a completed financial aid form with the required documentation to the tuition office. Gesu is committed to providing a quality education at an affordable price.
Registration is typically in February for new students. Returning students receive preference and complete re-registration before we begin accepting new students. Acceptance letters will be mailed within three weeks of application. Upper grades are typically notified in April.
ALL forms must be completed in-house and fees paid before application will be considered.
To enroll your child at Gesu, or to request more information, please call our main office at 215-763-3660 to schedule an appointment.
Materials required at time of registration:
- Birth certificate (original)
- Social security card (original)
- Photo ID of parent/guardian
- Immunization records
- Physical exam form
- Dental form
- Proof of residency
- Baptism record (if applicable)
- Report cards for grades 1-8
- Registration fee of $150 (non-refundable) for new students; $75 (non-refundable) for returning students
- Financial forms (1040 taxes, W2, SSI, DPA, SS, etc.) All that apply
Required forms to be completed in-house:
- Registration form
- Agreement for admission
- Textbook request form
- Financial aid form
- SMART tuition form
- E-RATE form
- Emergency form
- Health status form
Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten Requirements:
- Pre-kindergarten children must be four years old by September 1.
- Kindergarten children must be five years old by September 1.
First Grade Admission Requirements:
- Students must be six years old by September 1 and have completed a Kindergarten program.